International TGK Competition 2014 "100% Glass"
This competition "100% Glass" is aimed at all those who enjoy working with glass using a variety of methods and to present these to an expert jury.
The number of works to be presented to the jury has been restricted to 250 pieces; For this there will be a short listing decision by a board of experts.
Entries to the competition:
- Each participant may submit only one photo of the object as well as one detail photo.
- The tendered object must consist mainly (more than 75%) of glass.
- The object can be two- and three-dimensional.
- The work must not be more than 12 months old.
Documentation for the competition:
Participants apply via internet The participant must fill in all application details on the internet and attach a maximum of two photos of the object in high definition, max. 10 MB per pic. A short biography and a portrait photo are to be directly uploaded with the application.
Closing date / entry deadline
Closing date is August 11, 2014.
Prizes and awards.
The announcement of the winners will take place at the glasstec 2014 in hall 9/A04 at the Bundesinnungsverband stand on the first day of the Fair, October 21st. 2014 at 4pm.
- 1st prize: 2000,-€
- 2nd prize 1000,-€
- 3rd prize 750,-€
- Public prize 500,-€ TGK shopping voucher. The public prize, sponsored by the international Fair: glasstec Düsseldorf
Please read our Conditions of Entry.